Monday, February 19, 2018

Seed of Life- Gold on Black

I created a gallery of my 3D-rendered art with downloadable, high-resolution images:

 by Paul Micarelli

Here is another addition to the gallery, featuring 7 golden rings arranged into the "Seed of Life" configuration. This symbol is a fundamental element of sacred geometry, which is the fusion of mystical wisdom and scientific knowledge. These self-referential patterns illustrate how the laws of nature organize reality.

"Seed of Life- Gold on Black"

Feel free to download any of the images in the album above, for use as wallpapers or backgrounds. If you share it, please give credit or a link.

I don't run any ads here, so I'd appreciate it if you check out my Cafepress shop. There are prints and products with this design available:


The Monkey Buddha Bazaar:
 Seed of Life - Gold on Black

To help support "The Monkey Buddha" and my artwork, please donate using the button below. Thank you!


No comments: