Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Paul Micarelli on LinkedIn


When I first started this blog, I tried to keep it separate from my personal life. I saw it as a pseudonym that I didn't want associated with my real identity. However, over the years I've posted my art & some personal experiences that I wanted to share. Because it's all sort of melded together now, I've ended up just approaching this blog as an aspect of my personality, instead of a distinct entity.

Over the past few months, I've been posting about my efforts to build both my Paul Micarelli Design business & the Fantasy Photos custom portrait service.

Since I'm trying to unleash my entrepreneurial potential, I recently created an account on LinkedIn. This is a social media platform for professionals & businesses. I've made my profile public, so my credentials and experience are visible. If anyone reading this is a member, feel free to connect with me.

LinkedIn:
Graphic Designer, Creative Director, & Entrepreneur

No comments: